supplying canned slice mushroom 400g with best quality
1 * 20'FCL
12000tons/year (we could supply mushroom products whole yearly)
about 3 weeks after order confirmation
1.Product name: supplying canned slice mushroom 400g with best quality
2.Ingredients: Champignons mushroom, salt, water
KINGFOOD is a trade company &manufacture located in xiamen,China.It offer variety canned food products including canned tuna,canned mackerel,canned sardines,canned sweet corn,canned mushroom etc,.Working in line with the market principle "Credit First,Quality First", our tin food enjoy high reputation among worldwide and domestic clients due to the high quality and competitive price.
Canned mushroom production process:
2. Sorting and grading: Diseased, damaged, bruised, shrivelled and browned mushrooms are discarded
3. Washing: washed 3-4 times in cold running water
4. Blanching: blanched in boiling water for 2-3 minutes followed by immediate cooling in cold water, Or steam blanching.
5. Filling of cans
6. Brining: strained hot brine solution of 2% common salt,1% sugar and 0.05% citric acid is added up to the brim of the can.
7. Exhausting: cans are exhausted to remove any entrapped air.
8. Seaming: Sealed cans are then placed in upside down position to sterilize the closed lids.
9. Sterilization: This is accomplished by processing the hermetically sealed cans at a pressure of 15 lbs PSI for a specified period of time.
10. Cooling: Cooling of cans is done immediately after sterilization in cold running water to room temperature.
11. Labeling and storage: Stored in a cool dry place and smeared with grease. Cans are kept at ambient temperature for 8-10 days.
--How to store the canned sliced mushroom?
--Carefully label all home canned or commercially canned food containers. We recommend labeling purchase date (month & year) on can lid with marker.Store all canned food in cool, dark, dry space away from furnaces, pipes, and places where temperatures change like un-insulated attics. Do not allow sealed cans or glass jars to freeze.Freezing changes food textures, and leads to rust, bursting cans, and broken seals that may let in harmful bacteria. Always store metal cans off of the floor, especially bare concrete. Moisture can wick up to cans and encourage rusting.
--What is the shelf life of canned sliced mushroom?
--As a general rule, unopened home canned foods have a shelf life of one year and should be used before 2 years. Commercially canned foods should retain their best quality until the expiration code date on the can. This date is usually 2-5 years from the manufacture date.
--What should we take care before we open canned sliced mushroom?
--Always use FIFO (First-in, first-out), meaning use your oldest cans first. Before opening, discard any badly dented, bulging, rusty, or leaky cans or jars that have broken seals. Open cans or jars to view and smell contents. When opening, discard any can that spurts. Discard contents (do not taste) if there is a strange odor or appearance.